1990 BMW K 100 RT K 100
Looking for a piece of classic vintage BMW history?
This beauty is all in great working order, freshly serviced and ready to ride.
The K 100 RT is a fully comprehensive tourer, built for comfort and durability.
The K series is an important milestone in BMW Motorrad’s history. The K series changed the direction of BMW Motorrad and created a broader product range through cutting edge technology, powerful engines and modern styling. At the time, product development away from boxer engines was a controversial move for BMW Motorrad.
Engine Type: 987 cc, 4 Stroke – Liquid Cooled – Inline Four
Engine Bore and Stroke: 67 mm x 70 mm
Valves 4 valves/cylinder
Claimed Horsepower: 90 hp (67.1 kW) @ 8000 rpm
Maximum Torque: 98 Nm (72.3 ft. lbs) @ 3000 rpm
Transmission type: 5 speed
Final Drive: Shaft
Call our sales team today as this will not last long at this price!
- Vehicle: 1990 BMW K 100 RT K 100
- Price: Was $5,990 Now $4,990 Ex Gov't Charge*
- Category: Used
- Kilometres: 105725 kms
- Colour: White
- Transmission: Manual
- Reg Plate: BS76
- Cylinders: 4 cylinders
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Gears: 5
- Stock #: BU00674
- VIN: WB1050401K0097446
Features and Specifications
- Used Vehicle
- 105725 kms
- 4 Cylinders
- Name: Fraser Motorcycles Newcastle
- Location: 137 Lambton Road,
Broadmeadow NSW 2292
Loan Amount: $4990
Loan Term: 5 years
Loan Interest: 10%
The calculator is provided only as a general self-help planning tool. Results depend on many factors, including the assumptions you provide. We do not guarantee their accuracy, or applicability to your circumstances.
* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away No More to Pay", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the vehicle.